Interests On Group By For Smsheadliners Custom Made Headliners For The Comanche

a1500ram

Steve, I sent you the email addy to send the invoice to several days ago and I haven't gotten it yet. Are you still running this?

I am still running this but am still on hold for new orders until I get the other ones filled.  I have my last batch to run this weekend and then I am going to contact the people on the waiting list. 

So you should be receiving your invoice Sunday evening or Monday.

Steve

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not recommend a better gentleman to deal with then a1500ram (steve).   I would have to say he has the best customer service and personal convictions to get everything perfect.   One of the type of guys that is never satisfied until it's the best he can produce.    

With that said.   Anyone whose on the fence about ordering a headliner.    Get on the list.   Steve does amazing work.     I cannot think of anytime I've ever given such endorsement of a business.   

Steve can you do realtree camo?

I believe that could be a possibility.  The trick will be working in the rear corners.  Also may be a little more due to the cost of real tree camo fabric.

I will have to investigate and get back with you.

Concerns with fitment issues of the Headliner Panels I have been making....

I will be releasing and announcement concerning this tomorrow probably early to mid morning time frame.

I am still formulating my information and when I have all together, I will be posting it.

Please stand by......

I could not recommend a better gentleman to deal with then a1500ram (steve).   I would have to say he has the best customer service and personal convictions to get everything perfect.   One of the type of guys that is never satisfied until it's the best he can produce.    

With that said.   Anyone whose on the fence about ordering a headliner.    Get on the list.   Steve does amazing work.     I cannot think of anytime I've ever given such endorsement of a business.   

Thank you for your kind words and your endorsement!   I appreciate your patience and time as we work through this.  There is a lot to be said of making something from nothing and it turns out looking great.  But being functional is even better.

For others reading this post, please stand by for more information tomorrow.

Steve can you do realtree camo?

I believe that could be a possibility.  The trick will be working in the rear corners.  Also may be a little more due to the cost of real tree camo fabric.

I will have to investigate and get back with you.

Well theres no real rush, I'm a DIY'er so I may try my hand at it just cause not offense to you or anything, I'm jsut like that. hahaha But let me know what you find out. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to try and start making the replacements this weekend.  Skidoo_J headliner wasn't suppose to arrive until the middle of next week so I had made arrangements to get caught up on my Jeep CJ/YJ door panels this weekend.

I should be able to do 2-3 panels at a time to ship out weekly.  I don't have specific order on who gets what first.  So I will try to get the replacements out in the order I received comments from.  With me making 2-3 replacements at a time will leave room for me to make 1-2 more so I can keep an income flowing.  I hope this is okay with everyone. 

For those who are on my replacement list, I will go through the list getting yours replaced a soon as possible.  For those who have purchased and were waiting for the fitment test to complete, I will start on yours at the same time.

For those who received my panels but did not respond to my postings for getting on the replacement list, I will be contacting you individually concerning the replacements.

For those who are on the waiting list to purchase, please give me a couple of weeks and I should be contacting you in the order that I placed you on the list. 

A big thank you goes out to "Skidoo J" and "Old Man with MJ" for helping me correct this issue.  And a very big thanks goes out to the members on this site who have been patiently waiting for this issue to be corrected.

It is always Great to be able to work with and have customers just like you all!

Thanks Again!

Steve Bennett (a1500ram)

SMS Headliners, llc

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to remind the Comanche Club members that I extended the Comanche Club Discounted price through the end of 31 May 2013.

Custom made headliners for the Jeep Comanche normally sell for $135 which includes shipping....the Discounted Price is $100 which includes shipping also.

I do offer a recovering service for your sunvisors for $40 for the pair.

To be placed on the waiting list, Please contact me at SMSheadliners@windstream.net with your CC username, Actual Name, Color needed, and if you need your sunvisors recovered. 

For those who are on my waiting list, please bare with me as I make the replacement headliners.  I will fit yours in as I can.

For those waiting on their replacement headliners, I had a slow start but am on a good roll now and you should be hearing from me soon on when to expect your headliner to ship.  I am currently working on those that were purchased in January and have approx 12 left with 2 of them I am waiting on sunvisors.

I am hoping to have all of these completed and shipped no later than Saturday 6/1....weather pending of course.

That leaves approx 6 or 7 who purchased in February and I will be getting to yours just as quick as I can.

For those who are waiting on their replacements, please let me know in advance if you want me to recover your sunvisors as well.

Again, I know this sounds like a broken record...or CD...:)   I thank you for your patience while I work through this.

Steve Bennett

SMS Headliners