What Are These?

Drivetrain is a 2.8, AX5, unsure of tcase (believe it is a 207). Just getting the driveline back in and have some un accounted for lines/wires?

first is this, right on top of the tcase, can't find anything around that it would go to

this is the other end of that plug

The last is this plug (circled in red) right on the side of the tcase,unsure of what it is

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, we just got snow and I'm dying to get the mj out of the garage!

First one is a vent hose and the second I think is the 4WD light on the dash.

Thats what i thought about the first, but also i thought that the 4WD light was controlled by the 4 vacuum lines closer to the front? IIRC theres a red, green, blue, and yellow? vacuum lines that go to that and branch off, part of the CAD?

It doesn't rust either.

i dunno...this is missouri. i wouldnt be surprised to see aluminum rust.

Thanks for the help. but where in the cab would the shift light be? the indicator on the gauge cluster?

Compared to where I'm from, Missouri is a rust free state.

How the hell does that shift light sensor work? What does it monitor?

The AX-4 I added the 5th gear to was an 86, and it did not have one.

I can't imagine a place worse....the dirt here is so acidic it rusts away steel...and rots tires darn quick...

Compared to where I'm from, Missouri is a rust free state.

How the hell does that shift light sensor work? What does it monitor?

The AX-4 I added the 5th gear to was an 86, and it did not have one.

The switch for the shift light is open in the top gear and reverse, closed in all other gears (1-3 in AX4, 1-4 in AX5). When closed the computer will illuminate the shift light based on throttle sensor and rpm. Not hooking it up (like when swapping in a transmission without the switch) will disable the shift light.

The light is worthless anyhow. Used to tell me to upshift when full throttle in the gear I was in was barely able to maintain current speed.