New Member Looking For A Diesel Comanche Have Some Vw Trucks Dieseel For Sale

hello to everyone I'm in alabama roll tide country finished there in 1961... I'm interested in finding any kind of diesel jeep namely comanche i own 2 comanche lwb one 4 wheel i 2 wheeler. am presently restoring some old vw trucks diesel powered love the gas mileage 50mpg makes a differenc in pocket book/////////also am very much in to mg autos own one of the nlast breee 1980 and restoring a midget with 2 mga roadster waiting for restoration

hello to everyone I'm in alabama roll tide country finished there in 1961... I'm interested in finding any kind of diesel jeep namely comanche i own 2 comanche lwb one 4 wheel i 2 wheeler. am presently restoring some old vw trucks diesel powered love the gas mileage 50mpg makes a differenc in pocket book/////////also am very much in to mg autos own one of the nlast breee 1980 and restoring a midget with 2 mga roadster waiting for restoration

This could be a lucky day for you. You need to look at this ad right here on the ComancheClub:

http://comancheclub.com/topic/36625-comanche-21-diesel-nos-cylinder-head-on-ebay/

See post #3. JeepcoMJ aka Phil. From his Ebay ad:

Good Luck, Phil

If you to make a deal, You and I need to talk about one of the Caddy trucks you own or a Bug Eyed Sprite! (We could talk about an early Spriget with overdrive). Or maybe you need a 1.9TDI conversion for a Caddy? I have an extra engine and trans from a 96 Passat with a 3.157 final drive that would work great in a Caddy.Also have the engine harness and ECU.

Good luck

Please remove the phone number from a public forum. That is my father's number, his screen name is opsled.

Once auctions end, we remove the numbers from the listing. I do not feel the need to have my number or his on an open forum for very obvious reasons.

Thanks,

Pat

Archived