Comanche 2.1 Diesel Nos Cylinder Head On Ebay

All the 2.1 stuff I have may be gone by the end of the day. There has been much interest in all of it (head, block, extra parts and the truck).

If the head meets reserve the buyer will get first dibbs on the rest. If it doesn't all go I'll list from there.

The truck is an 86 2.1 metric ton long box with 4.10 gears and AMC 20 rear. Runs and drives but the body is rough to say the least and it needs quite a bit of TLC on the mechanicals (brakes and such). I have the window sticker and original paperwork from when it was sold new. I am the second owner and bought it with around 90k on the clock 260ish on it now. Trans and rears are good engine always starts but is tired. It's cold right now so I just plugged it in and am going to start it up in a few to bring it down and get some pics for an interested party.

With a southern rustfree body to build off of a person could put together one of the rarest Jeeps built and sold in the US.

2.1 Jeeps are rare, 2.1 Comanche's even more so. 2.1's with factory metric ton and AMC 20????

Can't be many out there.

opsled