Wtb Blown Up 4Wd Ba10/5

JFAComanche6

I have a 2wd 10/5 and have been told of a way to do a 4wd conversion with a 4wd tailhousing on the 2wd tranny with some cutting. I just want a parts or complete transmission, I'm only doing this to try it. Id like to just spend $50 at most or at least get a junked transmission out of someones way. I'm in the north Texas area. I guess if someone has a good 4wd 10/5 that doesnt make much noise I'd make an offer, just let me know.

Thanks

Give these guys a call: http://southweststandardtransmission.com.

Before I moved these guys were the first place I always went to. Back in my mustang days I thrashed a T10 and 3 or 4 T5s, finally got a world class T5 from them and it lasted. Last time I was there we were talking AX15s, he's built a lot of them for Jeepers. He cryogenic ally treats the gears and makes em bullet proof. He has stacks of spares, I bet he's got one.

• 6 months later...

i know you said $50 tops but ive got a working ba10/5 taking up space in my garage. ill let it go for $75 +shipping and you won't have to Frankenstein the two trannys. i was going to do a 4.0 swap but ended up picking up an ax-5 and keeping my four banger 

I have a 2wd 10/5 and have been told of a way to do a 4wd conversion with a 4wd tailhousing on the 2wd tranny with some cutting. I just want a parts or complete transmission, I'm only doing this to try it. Id like to just spend $50 at most or at least get a junked transmission out of someones way. I'm in the north Texas area. I guess if someone has a good 4wd 10/5 that doesnt make much noise I'd make an offer, just let me know.

Thanks

Thats what I did to my trans and its working fine very simple. One of the members sold me just the tail housing from a 4x4 trans way easier to ship.