Xj Shackles On A Mj?

I currently run xj shackles in the rear with SOA. It did lower the rear about 3/4" IIRC. I've had people tell me that because they're so small that they could invert, but have not had any issues like that. Some suggested limit straps if doing any extreme wheeling to prevent the invert and save shocks too.

The biggest side effect I think I experience is increased axle wrap. It's hard to quantify if the xj shackles are the cause or the SOA, I used 8" spring perches and extra large plates on the conversion to reduce risk, but never ran the mj shackes after the SOA and Metric ton springs swap.

I currently run xj shackles in the rear with SOA. It did lower the rear about 3/4" IIRC. I've had people tell me that because they're so small that they could invert, but have not had any issues like that. Some suggested limit straps if doing any extreme wheeling to prevent the invert and save shocks too.

The biggest side effect I think I experience is increased axle wrap. It's hard to quantify if the xj shackles are the cause or the SOA, I used 8" spring perches and extra large plates on the conversion to reduce risk, but never ran the mj shackes after the SOA and Metric ton springs swap.

Cool thanks! I am going to try running them SUA on my 2WD MJ with stock springs so inverting the shackles shouldn't be an issue.

I have MJ shackles on my XJ.

Worked to lift the rear of the XJ a bit...I had extended shackles on the XJ but when I put the new spring pack on there it just seemed logicaL to use the MJ shackles instead of the RR ones I was running cuz I didn't like them.