4X4 Comanche On Ebay. Located In Jersey

1989 swb, 4L manual. It's not mint by any means, and there is rust, but it doesn't look to be in too bad shape. It's pretty darn clean inside, at any rate. No reserve, and opening at $950 but those wheels are a little, er... well, to each his own.

Rust-wise, it's in fairly good shape for a Jersey vehicle. A lot of that rust looks like it can be wire-wheeled down to bare metal, body filled and sanded smooth again. It seems exceptionally scratch & dent-free for a North Jersey vehicle...

I know but what comanche does not need some tlc......figures all these start to pop up after I bought mine that Needs a lot of work lol

I know but what comanche does not need some tlc......figures all these start to pop up after I bought mine that Needs a lot of work lol

Comanche's that are below the rust belt. I've been looking in North Carolina for one because even their average, run of the mill Comanche's are better than the best Comanche's in the rust belt: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/3416428059.html