Searching For Topics Or Posts

Okay so I'm trying to find topics or posts that I had either created or posted in the past. I went to my content, but it is limited to 1 year of history. In the old format it listed page after page back to my very first post or topic. Is there away to change the limits?

I then tried using the search function. I knew I started the topic so I put my user id in the author field, changed the date fields, but I got results that I was not the author too, I did find my topic, but it took several date changes and i had to type in a subject to search as it seemed doing an author and date search results were limited to about a year and showed posts where i was not the author.

I used to go though my content in the old forum for reference all the time, it enabled me to be able to more rapidly respond to similarly asked questions and refer them to prior info. Now I myself spend 20-30 minutes trying to find an old topic where something was previously covered. In the new format it's almost easier to re ask a ? then to search for answers, even when I was the one who asked the question previously.

FOUND IT! :banana: you should now be able to search back member content further than 1 year. :D

the menu system here is better than phpbb, but apparently that doesn't mean I can actually find things any better. :shake: