Will Oil In Radiator With Water Freeze?

so i replaced the head gasket in my manche about two years ago but still had a small leak becuz i did not resurface the head. it has been running strong without overheating. there is oil in the radiator but no water in the oil so i kno its a small leak (oil pressure is higher right?) well, its getting cold and i wana romp my 4.0 till it blows then upgrade the engine. my question is, will the oil with little to no anti-freeze keep the "coolant" from freezing? id hate to keep flushing with new anti freeze every week but i will if i need to. it seems like the oil is helping keep the engine cool and i kno that oil doesnt freeze...

so i replaced the head gasket in my manche about two years ago but still had a small leak becuz i did not resurface the head. it has been running strong without overheating. there is oil in the radiator but no water in the oil so i kno its a small leak (oil pressure is higher right?) well, its getting cold and i wana romp my 4.0 till it blows then upgrade the engine. my question is, will the oil with little to no anti-freeze keep the "coolant" from freezing? id hate to keep flushing with new anti freeze every week but i will if i need to. it seems like the oil is helping keep the engine cool and i kno that oil doesnt freeze...

No because oil and water do not mix.....

Far easier to rebuild a good engine then one that has been grenaded.

SHAME ON ME FOR LAUGHING - - - Anyway, take a little of your oil & water coolant & put it in your refridges freezer compartment & you'll see - - - FWIW - Cheap means of making brandy - - Freeze wine - decant

I LEFT MY HOME THE WORLD TO ROAM WHEN I WAS JUST A LAD

AND SOME WOULD SAY THAT IN MY DAY I OVER DID IT JUST A TAD

I LEARNED TO DRINK AND DIDN'T SHRINK FROM GOING AT IT FULL EAT

'TWAS ANCHORS AWEIGH AND WHAT THE HEY! NO BIGGER THIRST IN THE FLEET

i'D HIT THE SHORE, READY TO SOAR TIL CLOSING TIME WAS CALLED

THEN TIGHT AS A LOON, MAYBE HOWL AT THE MOON OR TAKE A LADY HOME TO GET - - BREAKFAST!

SPENT A FULL TON INDULGING IN FUN, PAID FOR IN CASH, SOMETIMES BARTER

BUT I DON'T THUNK, I EVER GOT SO DRUNK, I TRIED MIXING OIL WITH WATER

lmao i knew id get somethin like that. as good as these engines are, i want a small block and i like to tear $#!& up. there has been so much gasket and block sealer in it since i bought it in 08. I'm suprised its still such a beast! ive been hard on it. i did just flush it and put anti freeze in it. i jus would rather not crack the block or knock out freeze plugs and yes I'm cheap. ever since i noticed oil in it, the temp guage hasnt gone over 180 degrees..