Putting A Newer 2.5 Engine Into My 86

My trusty 1986 2.5 engine finally quit without warning yesterday, the timing chain broke and made a mess of the engine. I found a used 2.5 out of a 1995 wrangler and I'm pretty sure it will all swap over without problems but I wanted to make sure. I'm going to use all my old misc parts off my original engine like tbi water pump and fly wheel etc. They should all swap right?

I tried searching this topic but no luck Thanks fellow comanche clubbers

I haven't done the swap but I believe the 95 is higher HP so you might need the 95 ECU to go with it. If not, someone will correct me.

Yes, as I was told by Eagle in a previous thread....;

That's pretty much it -- multi-port injection (one per cylinder) rather than a single injector in the throttle body. I don't know, but I would expect that the head got the same port revisions the 4.0L got when it went from Renix to Mopar. The change affects both injection and ignition, so you would need all under-hood wiring and the Mopar ECU to make it work. The MPFI version was rated for quite a boost in power -- The original carbureted version was rated as producing 105 horsepower at 5,000 RPM and 132 foot-pounds of torque at 2800 RPM. The throttle body injected version produced 117 horsepower at 5,000 RPM and 135 foot-pounds of torque at 3,500 RPM when it was introduced in the 1986 model year. This was raised to 121 horsepower at 5,250 RPM and 141 foot-pounds of torque at 3,250 RPM for model years 1987 through 1990. The final, multi-port injected version produced 130 horsepower at 5,250 RPM and 150 foot-pounds of torque at 3,250 RPM.