pictures of MJ with gamblers?

Mitch

Feerocknok: When you say "zero to 60 in 27 seconds" are you talking about the 2 doors Xj in the picture? What engine?

The question is because i have always wondered what would be a reasonable or normal acceleration value for my 2,5 lts MJ (carbureted).

Thank you

Fernando

Feerocknok: When you say "zero to 60 in 27 seconds" are you talking about the 2 doors Xj in the picture? What engine?

The question is because i have always wondered what would be a reasonable or normal acceleration value for my 2,5 lts MJ (carbureted).

Thank you

Fernando

It's not my XJ, just one I found on the internet.

My truck goes from 0-60 MPH in 27 seconds with stock gears, a rebuilt fuel injected 2.5L with an automatic transmission, no unneeded weight in the truck, and 31" tires.

It's hella slow. I'm hoping the regear will help and I need to check some sensors (even though the dealer said they checked them) cause the trucks doing some funky idle things even with a new CPS.

Truck weighs 3600 with a 1/4 tank of gas and me inside.

holy hell... Ive NEVER Been in a rig that slow... lol

Is your motor super boggy? or really windy? (wine-dee)

Doesn't make sense dude...

Or maybe my perception is just totally off, time to go time the MJ, I'm guessing at least lower than 10 seconds w/stock gearing, 5 speed, and 31's

holy hell... Ive NEVER Been in a rig that slow... lol

Is your motor super boggy? or really windy? (wine-dee)

Doesn't make sense dude...

Or maybe my perception is just totally off, time to go time the MJ, I'm guessing at least lower than 10 seconds w/stock gearing, 5 speed, and 31's

I've figured what percent my speedo is off, so it's actually 60. It's just slow. I got a video of the tach and speedo rising to 60 today so I can see where it's pulling and where it's lagging.

In that case it is me who has to say sorry. I asked about acceleration in this topic but the sentence before the nice XJ picture called my attention.

Sorry. I should have written another post.