Motor and transmission bolts and hardware

Well I helped my dad take it apart and he had them separated and a things didn't get done in the timely matter know I'm trying to get it back together and I don't have everything. I don't wanna go to the jy

Well I helped my dad take it apart and he had them separated and a things didn't get done in the timely matter know I'm trying to get it back together and I don't have everything. I don't wanna go to the jy

So what do you need? "Everything" isn't very specific. Does that include the main bearing and rod bearing cap bolts, for example? Does it include head bolts?

I'm not trying to be difficult, just pointing out that you're asking a VERY open-ended question that could take someone a week to research and compile.

honestly i think i need nuts and bolts from the exhaust and intake manifolds. and tranny bolts to mount to the engine i really don't know. until i get to the point where i am going to need it. and as far pulling them for me then i better off at a jy and doing it myself to spend the time and money just going to get it thanks tho. I'm more along the lines of looking for a bolt and nut kit for out truck. someone has to have it.i figured if i have every bolt then i can't go wrong putting the motor and everything back together to much is a good thing i think in this case.