Denver Craigslist, 94 Cherokee SE, 44K original owner

Sadly I remember when Boulder was the granola girl capital of the western region. Chased after evryone of them in the mid 70's in my teens.

then later the birkenstock alfalfa eatin' crowd wrestled it from the dead heads and white rasta kids.

only to be replaced by the new age new wave neo pagans.

the city wide anti-smoking (yes even out side) craze (90's?)...would get you a significant crusty at a red light with your ciggy an windows rolled up to boot. I don't head up to the people's republic of boulder much anymore ....to suffy too expensive too uptight too boulder.

But Man!!! them granola girls were somethin!

The Vatican of colorado mmmm maybe.

Bob

Sadly I remember when Boulder was the granola girl capital of the western region. Chased after evryone of them in the mid 70's in my teens.

then later the birkenstock alfalfa eatin' crowd wrestled it from the dead heads and white rasta kids.

only to be replaced by the new age new wave neo pagans.

the city wide anti-smoking (yes even out side) craze (90's?)...would get you a significant crusty at a red light with your ciggy an windows rolled up to boot. I don't head up to the people's republic of boulder much anymore ....to suffy too expensive too uptight too boulder.

But Man!!! them granola girls were somethin!

The Vatican of colorado mmmm maybe.

Bob

Oh man, it was so nice in boulder after they passed the no smoking laws. I was so happy when that happened.