aftermarket wiring harness?

I really need a new wiring harness for Mjolnir. Has anyone tried any of the aftermarket ones out there? I looked into ron francis, but he price is pretty steep. The only other one i found is from ez wiring. The price is good, just want to know if anyone has used them.

those are basically the best choices out there, other then if you know a electric guru locally, but other then that most guys swap out to another wiring from a doner MJ or XJ. I have done that 4 times myself, auto and manual.

someone maybe chime in on this but if you search the tech threads there is a nice write up on the the pins for such a swap. Makes it way easier then my plug and play with a test light to figure it all out. I'll look as well and try to get you the link.

I can't imagine one from an xj is a direct fit for the back half. What needs to be done to make it work? Since i can't seem to scrounge up an mj harness.

I have the full engine/firewall harness from my 1987 laying around.(4.0L, BA-10, 2WD) Probably a good idea to do some research first to see if it would be compatible.

My interior harness is busted if that is what you needed.

anyone have a link to ron francis? I need several new wiring harnesses for my 91 Commanche.

It was stolen, recovered with damaged wiring all over the truck. Looking to replace rathaer than attempt repairs of unknown damage.

Thanks,