YJ/Dakota Brake Hoses

I have a 3" lift on my truck that pushes the limits of the stock hoses. The hoses themselves also happen to be rotten, so I want to replace with extended lines.

So whats the story for the front, wrangler lines are supposed to be longer? And what year should I be using?

It seems like a dakota hose in the rear is appropriate as well, what year truck should I order that for?

Thanks for the help.

Matt

With 3" of lift you can just straighten your hardlines in the front to allow alittle more flexability.

This is NOT a good idea. Those steel front lines are now 20+ years old and have most likely been exposed to a variety of environmental conditions. They are brittle, and they may crack if you start bending them.\

Use the front hoses from a mid-90s YJ Wrangler.

Thanks guys, I wasn't sure about the years thing.

And yea, I only have a small lift so replacing my worn out hoses will give me enough length as it is, so I won't even have to worry about relocating the hard line.

Picked up the front hoses for a 95 wrangler non-abs. They worked fine. The dakota hose was out of stock so that will wait for now. Should I get the dakota hose for a 4x4 truck or anything else specific?

Thanks for the help!