Anyone know a specifically compatible bedliner?

I've been looking for a drop-in bed liner for my Comanche and have all of the dimensions -- but it's nearly impossible to get people on Craigslist to measure theirs before I drive all the way out. I know our wheel wells are pretty much direct center to the bed and it seems to be tough to find ones that fit this requirement. I've heard certain S10s, Rangers and older Tacomas work but cannot nail down precisely which years.

Does anyone know a truck model/year that would fit? I don't mind making minor modifications to it. I'm really trying to avoid doing a roll-on/spray-in bedliner after I realized how long it took to line the interior with the stuff ;)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
If your anywhere near NE Ohio and have a longbed you can have mine.

I wish! But in Florida with an SWB.

Am also very interested in this. Most of the time, I see good bedliners at the P&P, but I don't want to spend the $ to play the, "will this fit?" game. :fs1:

Yeah, I've seen tons on Craigslist (even free) but no luck. I can find some where the bed dimensions line up but due to the height and position of our wheel wells it's tough.

Does anyone know a truck model/year that would fit? I don't mind making minor modifications to it. I'm really trying to avoid doing a roll-on/spray-in bedliner after I realized how long it took to line the interior with the stuff ;)

Thanks!

Use Durabak with a spray gun... took me all of 10 minutes, and another 10 to clean it out. You should be able to rent one. Just a thought.

Ron