Meet and greet at SPEC fabrication

mnkyboy

We will be hosting a meet and greet at the shop in Kalama,right now its looking like June 9th. We have plenty of room for camping for anyone who wants to stay the night.

The shop will be open for people to use the lift for small projects and the forklift will be out for suspension testing and tuning.

We are planning a BBQ then later a bonfire.

Anyone interested?

So here's the plan.

We should be ready to go around 9AM on Sat so the people with projects can get an early start.

We will figure out the BBQ time based on how everything is going rather then a set time. Depending how many are here and how many are staying late/overnight we may BBQ a couple times. I'm planning to pick up a bunch of burgers and hot dogs but everyone is welcome to bring stuff to pitch in if they want to.

After dark we will light a bonfire and everyone can hang out,there's not much for seating so I would suggest bringing some folding chairs.

Anyone who wants to is welcome to camp and the shop will be available Sunday to finish up projects if needed.

The address is 325 Quietwood Dr. Kalama,Wa 98625

• 1 month later...
So here's the plan.

We should be ready to go around 9AM on Sat so the people with projects can get an early start.

We will figure out the BBQ time based on how everything is going rather then a set time. Depending how many are here and how many are staying late/overnight we may BBQ a couple times. I'm planning to pick up a bunch of burgers and hot dogs but everyone is welcome to bring stuff to pitch in if they want to.

After dark we will light a bonfire and everyone can hang out,there's not much for seating so I would suggest bringing some folding chairs.

Anyone who wants to is welcome to camp and the shop will be available Sunday to finish up projects if needed.

The address is 325 Quietwood Dr. Kalama,Wa 98625

How'd it go? Did any MJ's make it?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The weather could have been better but the event went well, we had 3 MJs show up and parts for a 4th MJ. We also had a dozen or so XJs and various other rigs stop by.

People got a lot of projects done and some came up just to hang out.

Thanks to all who attended,we are planning another one later in the year.