WTB AX15 Cross member

apexjeepinjoe

No one has a crossmember.

I've got one from when i swapped to a rusty's one... but shipping i think would make it not worth while for you. I'm in S. Oregon 97532. if you wanted to do some shipping quotes. I don't think it's all too heavy just bulky

No one has a crossmember.

I've got one from when i swapped to a rusty's one... but shipping i think would make it not worth while for you. I'm in S. Oregon 97532. if you wanted to do some shipping quotes. I don't think it's all too heavy just bulky

Is it in good shape? I am only in Boise which is not to far from you.

I'd say excellent. I can take pictures. I can get weight of it tomorrow too so you could check freight cost. I really can't believe you couldn't find one at a junk yard near you though. it's the same one that's on an xj.

car-part.com

I'd say excellent. I can take pictures. I can get weight of it tomorrow too so you could check freight cost. I really can't believe you couldn't find one at a junk yard near you though. it's the same one that's on an xj.

car-part.com

Most Junk yards around here do not even have cars, just parts. I know that if you just wrap it in shipping wrap and take it to fed ex it would not be to bad to ship ground. I can just send you 40.00 and you can ship it to me. I know it won't cost more then that.

car-part.com

Most Junk yards around here do not even have cars, just parts. I know that if you just wrap it in shipping wrap and take it to fed ex it would not be to bad to ship ground. I can just send you 40.00 and you can ship it to me. I know it won't cost more then that.

I'll be sending pics over this eve. I havn't looked at it since i pulled it off several months ago. I'll spray some cleaner on it so i can make sure it's not rusted