Bumper,rear end info!

Not been here for a few years but still have my 91 with the offroad package that was on from the factory,Bilstein shocks,skid plates,and i think It's got the 44 rear end on it,can anyone confirm this without a photo,and can i download photos to this forum, and how?

What i need to know is can anyone point the way to a nice front winch

bumper,I've been looking for a while now and can't' seem to find one i like and i

have a Mile Marker 9.000lb winch to put on when i find one.

Thanks Stu.

Mile Maker doesn't make a 9000 pound winch...

As for a bumper, any Cherokee one will work. I had mine made by JawzJPCustoms (link in signature), The bumper is $550 but I don't know what it would cost to ship it across the continent. There are a number of mail order companies that sell Cherokee front bumpers as well. A local fab shop near you could probably also do it. Find a local Jeep club, see what they have for bumpers and where they got them.

For the rear axle, there is a chart floating around with pictures of rear ends, or you could upload a photo. Instructions are here.

Ok thanks for the reply's,mine is a 44 rear end the one on the Jeep anyway LOL,all so the bumper that was shown nice but not what I'm looking for.

Did anyone see the latest Jeep Mag there's a story in there on a Comanche build and it has the kind of bumper I'm looking for on it,i emailed the guy who wrote the artic'ale but he didn't know the make,I'm not going to turn mine into a Rock crawler as that's not what i want mine for,3" to 4" lift

some 31" tires,some Axel work,maybe a locking diff and some body work good to go.

One more thing i have the five speed stick so would that be the French transmission in there year 91?was it Peugeot,just wondering.

Thanks to all Stu.

Ok thanks for the reply's,mine is a 44 rear end the one on the Jeep anyway LOL,all so the bumper that was shown nice but not what I'm looking for.

Did anyone see the latest Jeep Mag there's a story in there on a Comanche build and it has the kind of bumper I'm looking for on it,i emailed the guy who wrote the artic'ale but he didn't know the make,I'm not going to turn mine into a Rock crawler as that's not what i want mine for,3" to 4" lift

some 31" tires,some Axel work,maybe a locking diff and some body work good to go.

One more thing i have the five speed stick so would that be the French transmission in there year 91?was it Peugeot,just wondering.

Thanks to all Stu.

Houston, we have a problem! jamminz.gif

Unless someone swapped your trans, it will be an AX-15. If you look under the shifter boot there will be 4 or more bolts holding the shifter to the trans (more bolts means T 5 or something else) 3 bolts on a round collar is the infamous BA 10/5.