Front Inner Fender Wells

My front left inner fender is completely missing and my passenger is torn and broken. I like the clean inner fender look and am wondering where to get them and how to install them. I sling mud into my door and all up in my fenders. Looking to keep that from happening. Anyone have this problem? I appreciate it in advance for replies! :bowdown:

^^^ damn you beat me too it!

pool noodles work great for the door jams. i got a blue and cut it to fit on top and bottom, then slid it in. its a snug fit so it kind of holds its self in there. its worth the two bucks or less to do it.

I've never heard of that but it sounds like a pretty good idea. Do I order all four of those on rock auto? How do you install them?

L & R front only. They are installed by lining up the inner fender well holes with the mounting holes in the body and using plastic push pins.

seems like a waste of money to me. unibody takes cares of it really. if you worried about all those holes, just buy push pins and put them in. a pool noodle or something of the like would really take care of the big issue. the door jams.....

did a quick search on yahoo and here you go. i don't remember the size but it wasnt very big. i cut the top and bottom (after cutting it to length) to contour to the shape of the fender better. just jam it in there and forget about it. some of us arent as anal as others about our trucks :D