Refresh Emissions/Vacuum Hoses

I'm trying to squeeze some more life out of my engine while I design/implement a running gear project, then do the stroker to satisfy my lusts. But I have persistent running problems that always seem to involve finding vacuum leaks here and there. Looking under the hood, all my hoses/lines seem to consist of a mare's nest of patches/kludges that connect the right-angle bends in the lines, or the size A to size B orifice step up/down mess that is the emissions system

Is there a "kit" or the like available to replace all the oddball rubber emissions and vacuum hoses/lines, so that I don't have to go nuts sourcing one weird hose/line after another? I see various "looms" advertised on eBay, tho not for my specific year MJ. So I'm getting really confused. :???:

For some strange reason the compatibility guides for the part nos. (Dorman 46003 & 46004) say they fit the 1988-1990 4.0L. So what's the 1987, chopped liver? I can't imagine that the re was a major change from 1987 to 1988. Was there? :dunno:

Arcata? I went to college there in 1972 to 1973.

For some strange reason the compatibility guides for the part nos. (Dorman 46003 & 46004) say they fit the 1988-1990 4.0L. So what's the 1987, chopped liver? I can't imagine that the re was a major change from 1987 to 1988. Was there? :dunno:

Arcata? I went to college there in 1972 to 1973.

Cool. My daughter's here as a grad student.

And thanks for the compatibility confirmation. Online guides in ads can do more harm than good sometimes.