Sweet Score!! now what?

echdaviem

So I was out the JY today looking for random stuff and I came across a WJ with a lift kit on it. Looks like some Rubicon Arms, OME shocks, JKS SB disconnects all for really cheap! so I'm really not sure what fits on my MJ but I can cut metal and weld pretty good so i figured it was a good deal no matter what. Has anyone ever used anything from a WJ? You guys think all this stuff will work on the MJ?

I got these at Nines auto salvage in Wake Forest. The other pair of arms are still on the WJ. They were kind of skinny and i didn't know what I would do with them so I just left them there. In hind sight I should have grabbed them, you never know what I could have used them for.

Sure it was a WJ?

Reason asked is because those arms are RE arms, but RE has never made anything for the WJ over the 2" budget boost (no coil and/or arm lifts). So with that being said those arms have to be the TJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ arms. Thus meaning they will bolt up as they are RE3715 (lowers) and RE3780 (uppers). WJ arms are typically different than the TJ/ZJ/XJ/MJ arms are so I'm curious as to how they fit them in (WJ control arm brackets are wider and there is a large gap when using the smaller bushing TJ/ZJ/XJ/MJ arms).

WJ trackbars will not work on the XJ/MJ.

Get the part #'s off the OME shocks and I can tell you for what lift they are for. They "should" bolt up depending on lift height.

WJ coils will not work on the XJ/MJ.

yeah the arms had washers filling the gap at the brackets so I don't think they were made for a WJ. I was thinking about selling them but what I'm going to do is install the arms and do a lift and with the rear arms build myself a set of long arms which is what I originally wanted to do.