Cherokee leveling

i have a problem with my DD cherokee and i really don't know how to fix it. I bought it lifted already from a dealer who had absolutly no idea what he was saying/doing so I'm alittle lost. When i had to buy shocks for it from 4wd hardware they measured the shocks and determinded that they were for a 3inch lift. now i can clearly see the coil spring spacer pucks upfront and there is no way that they are 3inches. in the back i have no idea what they did. my problem is the front end of the jeep sits significantly lower than the back of the truck and id like to make it level. awile ago i went to chance the coils upfront to the v8 ZJ coils to hopefully lift it up alittle bit but when i took my orginal coils out they are alot bigger than the ZJ coils, so I'm at a loss. how would i be able to level my cherokee out?

Josh

zj coils have a higher spring rate than stock xj ones. I'd be willing to bet that the ones you removed weren't more than a few inches longer...inches you'll lose do to low spring rate.

swap them, see what happens. the zj ones aren't as soft so they won't compress as much just sitting there.

Sounds like a 1.75" spacer up front with stock coils. The rear most likely has an AAL and/or a block. A couple pictures of the rear end will help us out. :thumbsup: Make sure you take a pic of underneath from the back so I can see the leaves/axle.

Def. has an AAL in the rear which prolly gave you 2.5" because I just did it to my 94 and thats what I got. The front isn't a 2" spacer looks more like a 1" but its hard to tell because your not holding the tape in the correct position. The coil springs don't look factor. I would just swap out the front with some 3" lift coils and be done with it.

i by all means didnt lift this jeep. whoever did put the bushwackers on didnt put them on right and the driver side rubs really bad when you turn and it chewed the hell out of it. i was going to level it to hopefully get it to rub alittle less then get a new bushwacker and sell it.

Josh