Steering wheel swap (Missing parts)

Picked up a nifty 3 spoke, black steering wheel with matching button a while back.

At the time, I didn't think to grab the bottom part of the "center cap" setup. :doh: Silly, I know.

Can anyone tell me what other parts I'm missing (and maybe throw out a picture or two?) to complete the swap? Keep in mind I'm going to be swapping over from the "wing" style of steering wheel. Thanks :cheers:

You're missing the small metal "button" (metal tang in the column) that actuates the horn. The base wheel has a wire soldered on a somewhat similar, but incompatible button. It looks like you have the spring that goes beneath it though...

X2 you are missing the small aluminum? housing that actuates the horn. I have no proof, but from my experience different years (I got my wheel from a CJ according to the PO) had different heights. I had to add .25 inches of metal to get mine to honk properly.

You're missing the small metal "button" (metal tang in the column) that actuates the horn. The base wheel has a wire soldered on a somewhat similar, but incompatible button. It looks like you have the spring that goes beneath it though...

X2 you are missing the small aluminum? housing that actuates the horn. I have no proof, but from my experience different years (I got my wheel from a CJ according to the PO) had different heights. I had to add .25 inches of metal to get mine to honk properly.

So aside from the metal "button" missing from my collection, is there anything else that's stopping me from mounting the steering wheel on my truck? Reason I ask is because my current wheel has been pretty much taken apart and driven as is with everything off and I'm starting to get tired of the bare-bones look :yes:

Also, is the bottom part (3 prong opening) necessary to mount this type of wheel? Or can it be mounted without it?

So aside from the metal "button" missing from my collection, is there anything else that's stopping me from mounting the steering wheel on my truck? Reason I ask is because my current wheel has been pretty much taken apart and driven as is with everything off and I'm starting to get tired of the bare-bones look :yes:

Also, is the bottom part (3 prong opening) necessary to mount this type of wheel? Or can it be mounted without it?

Mine went on without the metal part on the bottom left of your picture, the metal shim (top right) went in the white plastic holder (bottom right) as far as I can remember.