Engine wont start

How about making a couple tests and narrowing it down a bit? Pull the wire going from the ign coil to the distributer cap. Hold the end removed from the cap 1/4-3/8 of an inch from the block. Have someone turn the engine over. Is there spark? Remove the cap from the bleeder valve on the fuel rail. Depress the core. Is there any fuel? Remove the fuel line from the fuel rail. Turn the key on. Gas should shoot out.

How about making a couple tests and narrowing it down a bit? Pull the wire going from the ign coil to the distributer cap. Hold the end removed from the cap 1/4-3/8 of an inch from the block. Have someone turn the engine over. Is there spark? Remove the cap from the bleeder valve on the fuel rail. Depress the core. Is there any fuel? Remove the fuel line from the fuel rail. Turn the key on. Gas should shoot out.

There is no spark coming from the coil, There is fuel pressure on the bleeder /rail.

Is there voltage going into the IGN Module? If there is then it is bad. If there isn't then start at the ign sw and see where you're losing it.

Had to run to the store & grab a volt meter lol

Going to test it now~

I had similar problems like that in past. Check the engine speed sensor. The engine would crank but won't fire cause the sensor wasn't working.

Just my $.02

You mean the crank position sensor?

I already replaced that.

Was the first thing i tried :/

Just swapped out the coil, Still no spark from the coil lol

Think I'm just wasting money at this point