Christmas!!!! Anything good for the Jeeps?

ComancheKid45

WHat really sucks, for me, is that they only have the tonneau cover for SWB :(

Oh well, I may just make the GF make me the cover and get some snap strips. I'd like to make it so I could keep my toolbox, since that has all the Spare parts in it, and the tools, and the floorjack and jackstands. Never know when you've got to jack it up in the parking lot to change the CPS.

Sorry about that,I had to kill the pin-up pics. While we don't necessarily have any explicit rules for the forum, pictures of naked women is probably just a teensy a bit over the line. :roll:

Jeep on!

--Pete

WHat really sucks, for me, is that they only have the tonneau cover for SWB :(

Oh well, I may just make the GF make me the cover and get some snap strips. I'd like to make it so I could keep my toolbox, since that has all the Spare parts in it, and the tools, and the floorjack and jackstands. Never know when you've got to jack it up in the parking lot to change the CPS.

87manche, here is a cheap cover for LWB

http://trucktoys4less.com/jeholotoco.html

You said you work behind computers all day, what's your day job? I'm in the it/service/repair sector. PC's suck by the way, that's why the MJ has an Apple sticker on it

Have been running the computerised Planned Maintenance systems for my companies vessels (Pipe Lay-barges, Diving Ships, Subsea construction ships etc.) using the Maximo and Amos PM systems.

Right now am working with project management during the refit of a big Lay Barge, doing planing, progress, budgeting and sh** like that :-D

Miss the times when I was out in the field, and got dirty hands.. :)

Oh, I forgot one more thing. While I was down in Florida over Christmas break I stopped by a junkyard and snagged a completely rust free set of MJ leaf springs! They won't be on the truck for quite some time (it's friggin' COLD outside up here in Michigan), but I'll be ready if my rusty ones decide to crack again on me (again). :D

Jeep on!

--Pete