Parade?

Automan2164

Just checking if enough guys in the area might want to be in a parade this year. The Harvard Milk Days parade is usually pretty good. Not to mention the little festival in the park has your decent array of carnival food and fun. Would there be enough interest here for me to get us in? Maybe have a few MJ's, and make up a sign or something? The parade would be June 2nd. I used to run this we the Fire Dept it's a good time. We can get some sacks of candy for the kids, arm the passengers with squirt guns, and have some fun.

http://www.milkdays.com/

Rob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still thinking about doing this, I would be bringing the white MJ rather than the blue MJ. I should be able to get the patch panels done on the white MJ and get a fresh rattle can job on it by then :)

I don't think I would have the time to get all the info in Brent. I still need to compile info about all the trucks, how many, details, yadda yadda. I was pretty much assuming that this was dead once my last post didn't get a response.

Rob :dunno:

Sounds good either way to me.

I was actually hoping for it to go, it would have given me a deadline to meet for getting the patch panels welded in and a new slop coat of paint threw on the old girl... :chillin:

Well, on the third, there is a swap meet car show for AMC stuff at the campground by Jefferson... I'm going to that, and I'm going to use that as an excuse to try and get the Diesel going.

Rob

That kinda sounds like a challenge?