vendors/for sale

There are currently 2 bumpers "for sale " in "the pub".

Is it time for a vendors area?

I see pub as "open" area for comments/opinions etc. Maybe for the sellers it would be best for them to have a moderated "VENDORS" area to keep posts to spotlighting there products, taking orders, and answering questions.

Or...move such posts to for sale, since that's what they are.

Jason

I agree. I usually leave posts like that in the pub for a few days for exposure and comments, then move them to the classifieds (I'm out of town at the moment, so everything is happening slower than usual). It is so rare to get new products for our trucks that I doubt we'll need a full blown venders area.

:cheers:

There are currently 2 bumpers "for sale " in "the pub".

Is it time for a vendors area?

I see pub as "open" area for comments/opinions etc. Maybe for the sellers it would be best for them to have a moderated "VENDORS" area to keep posts to spotlighting there products, taking orders, and answering questions.

Or...move such posts to for sale, since that's what they are.

Jason

I moved Ben's bumper thread into the pub for some exposure. He only got one reply in the For Sale section, and I didn't think that was right. Ben's been working pretty hard on these behind closed doors, and just wanted to get him his due respect.

Which is the other bumper for sale?

Rob

Clearly Nate's 4x4 is having a customer(friend maybe) post in here for the possibility of more sales. So we have Nate's 4x4, Ben, HEllcreek, and Zone Offroad. A vendor area even small would allow company's (corporate or individuals) showcase there new products, offer specials, etc. to us all in a area easy to find. Allowing us to compare side by side if you will. Also, this would be great for new members just getting on the board to find upgrades there looking for and not have to sift to find and separate products that are being sold new from used. This would also show them what company's support our love of M's right off the bat when joining forum. I know I wanted to know when I joined. I like to return support to those that support. I'm suggesting a clear easy area for this to be done. Maybe a vendors page, with a thread inside for each company.

Jason

.....also "the pub" is kinda of our say what you think, free to have an opinion section. Reading the Nate's thread will show its probably not the best area for company's to showcase a new product. No matter my opinion of a product, I think it should have a place it can simply be offered to those wanting it without backlash of opinion.

Motion Offroad frequents these forums as well.

Yes, exactly. Could not remember them all, but actually there are quite a few.

(Btw: no prob on other thread, I didn't mind your post at all. I just didn't appreciate the other persons that was clearly a personal attack on me...lol),,,

...I think it should have a place it can simply be offered to those wanting it without backlash of opinion.

I think that's what makes a good company great - Dealing with the critics.

Rob :D

Exactly! ....and that's what the pub/tech forums are for. ;)