Make your MJ/XJ bad azz over a weekend!!!! LOOK. (WA state)

H3RESQ

THIS IS NOT A FEELER!

Selling hopefully as a lump deal to someone ready to take there rig to the next level.

Posting here for couple days before Craigs, Pirate and local boards.

Here is what you get...

RIGIDCO front winch bumper

WARN 9.5ti winch (stock cable and lead)

ROCK KRAWLER longarm lift that includes...Upper and Lower links (3 link), Mounting brakets, 2 track bars (one for under 6.5 and one for over 6.5 lift) Coils, (4) Bilstien shocks, extended steel brake lines, ACOS!!!!, and anything else I'm forgetting.(WILL NOT COME WITH ANYTHING FOR SWAYBAR)

FRONT AXLE: Rubicon 44 housing, stuffed by 4wheelparts with 4.88's, ARB locker,Solid diff cover and Chromo inner and outer shafts. Housing is sleeved, and completly gusseted by me (upper and lower C's, lower link mounts, sway bar mounts, all trussed) Axle will come hub to hub including brakes! ALSO comes with Currie correct link steering!!!

REAR AXLE: Dana 44 with FULL CASE detroit, 4.88's, ten factory chromo's, disc brake conversion, AEV pinion/housing skid, and Solid diff cover.

(4) 35x12.5x15 Cooper STT's with under 1500 miles on them on black alum wheels (5 on 4.5)

Axle is set up sprung over and I will include leaf springs too.

ARB mini compressor with 1 sylinoid and compressor and locker switch, has ARB wiring harness as well.

WINCH..

AXLES AND LIFT PICS

$7000.obo If I can't sell as whole I will consider seperation and make a seperate for sale thread.

If interested call me. Jason (360)789-579four

you buy those other axles you told me about? and getting rid of the 35" huh, i assume your going bigger..

and how much for the axles? i might have a mj bed for ya ;)

You know what I'm up to, but gonna keep it for my build thread on here. :cheers:

Archived