'86 Comanche Parts

Garvin

Wasn't sure exactly which section to put this in but figured this would be the best. There is an '86 Comanche in the local junkyard to me (sorry no pictures, was raining today and didn't want to get my phone wet).

It is silver exterior, red interior, bench seat, 2.8L V6, AX5, 4wd (assuming the NP207).

What it doesn't have:

Emblems (all mine :yes: )

Interior lights

Shifter knob

Windshield is cracked

I forgot to check on the cargo light but if it's there, I'm grabbing that for myself. If there is any interest in parts, feel free to post up (prefer a PM as I get email notifications about those but do check atleast once a day in this section).

To the mods: If this is in the wrong section, I'm sorry. Wasn't sure exactly where to put this. Just trying to help save a few Comanches before this one gets crushed.

Looks more like a red to me than the maroon, definitely not burgandy.

It's this color (this is a picture of my Jeep, not the one at the junkyard). Ignore the dice, it was a present from my buddy to the Jeep. Why he had the dice in the back of his car you may ask? I have no idea, I still ask him that same question.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to get down there to check everything out closer and grab a few prices yet. Hoping to get down there either this week or the week between Christmas and New Years.

Which part are you refering to for the seat hinge bolt? Is that on the side of the seat itself or on the frame? Any pictures of the location?

Archived