Spreading the Jeep Feaver

Blue88Comanche

It all started with the Comanche my grandfather gave me, few years later I have 5 Jeeps in my name and Dad has 3 in his. Today was a big day for my roommate as i convinced him to trade his Audi for a Jeep. He now has a 01 WJ limited with 4.7 V8. Just need to convert my sister and my grandparents and I will be happy.

Yep.

I never thought much of Jeeps when I was younger. I was into sports cars.

I still love them too.

The father-in-law bought the MJ in 1990. Liked it. Then the wife decided she wanted a wrangler after driving her cousins.

Bought her a TJ in '97. She is still driving it. And now I own the MJ.

It is a fever.

I remember riding in my uncles new Red comanche. Ever since then, its been jeeps. I nissan car (POS), a Ford pickup with a 300-6 (which i liked), and a couple diesel (cummins) thrown in, but ive always had at least one running, driving Jeep since I was 14. Currently holding steady at 4 MJs and 2 XJs...

• 3 weeks later...

I learned to drive stick in my uncle's '94 Wrangler and thought it was cool, but I preferred sports cars. Then when my 2nd car was totalled (first one died of old age) my friend found a "Jeep truck" and I've been hooked ever since, I'll never go back, and I always try to convert my friends/family :thumbsup:

Since it was one of my offspring...

I'm sorry or Your welcome. You decide.

Rob :rotf:

:rotfl2: I'd go with "you're welcome" definitely the best vehicle I've owned and a very worthwhile addiction :thumbsup:

I'd use I'm sorry... :rotfl2: