Fender flares?

Okay someone stated that the XJ Bushwacker flares won't fit an MJ. What about these Bushwackers I want to order them but I want to make sure they will work. These are not the same ones are they?

Part #:[/size] [/size]10912-07[/size]

http://www.bushwacker.com/search-results?field_make_model_year=55483&field_replacement_part=0 [/size]

From the site:

Fitment Note:

Fits 2-door Sport Utility Models Only

This says to me they are selling 2-door XJ flares for the MJ. Looks like they can work, but probably require some fitting and adaptation.

That's just for one though. Ebay has sets of 4 for around $100~

They even have a "Rivet style" Version too

Link? I couldn't find them

• 11 months later...

There used to be 3 molds of the bushwackers. 2dr XJ, 4dr XJ and the MJ. The difference between the 2dr XJ and MJ rears where the MJ ones where open a little more length wise front to rear of the flair. They only make the 2 sets now for 4dr XJ and 2dr XJ/MJ. I haven't had a set of them in for years to tell which one they kept making. As the Notch Customs, they look great, but are poorly built and won't stay on if you rub them on something. The mounting bolts brake right off the fiberglass and there is now good way to fix them. They have poor customer service and absolutely no kind of warranty even if they show up damaged.