WTB: various interior parts Augusta, Ga

Firemandave334

I need various interior parts for my 86 comanche in what apparently is a rare color. Blue.

Need:

Grab handle

Dash pad

Seat belts

window crank

Kick panels

I also need:

Tail lights

mirrors (I have optional towing mirrors and want to swap to the one that mount in front of the wing window)

Entire antenna, mounting bracket and cable

Wiper arms

Seat pin (the pivot pin that holds the back of the bench to the seat) or an entire bench seat in poor condition (just going to pull hard parts off it)

That should be a big enough list for now. :wrench:

Thanks! David comanche.gif

I've got wiper arms, but other people should as well. I will have to check for the seat bolt (pin), I may have that as well.

Away from home for Thanksgiving right now, we'll be back on Sunday. PM me and we can figure out a price if you want.

• 3 months later...
I need various interior parts for my 86 comanche in what apparently is a rare color. Blue.

Need:

Grab handle

Dash pad

Seat belts

window crank

Kick panels

I also need:

Tail lights

mirrors (I have optional towing mirrors and want to swap to the one that mount in front of the wing window)

Entire antenna, mounting bracket and cable

Wiper arms

Seat pin (the pivot pin that holds the back of the bench to the seat) or an entire bench seat in poor condition (just going to pull hard parts off it)

That should be a big enough list for now. :wrench:

Thanks! David comanche.gif

I have the antenna and regular mirrors (manual). Let me know if you still need them, I can email pics of everything.

Shipped from Spokane WA 99208. you can make an offer per piece or an all for one offer. Anything reasonable, plus shipping.

Hal

hhzsims@hotmail.com