The One Millionth Bucket Seat Question

Hey guys, ive searched and searched and I just have a simple question if someone can answer it. I just received a set of MJ bucket seat slider brackets from a buddy on here and I was trying to make mounts for them to work on the 97+ XJ seats with no luck. I cannot for the life of me figure out a way to make them work so I'm trying another option. With that said, I am looking for XJ bucket seats to mount on my MJ bucket slider brackets. Question is, what year do I need to look for and will they bolt directly to the MJ slider brackets? I refuse to cut up or modify the MJ bucket sliders so I'm looking for the easiest option here. Thanks guys

RockMJ

Tyler, Yeah thanks man, I had seen that a while ago and had it bookmarked. I was laughing to myself earlier about how much of a PITA the bucket seat swap is lol. Its the last thing most people think about when working on a car. The damn seats! I am trying to locate some early XJ buckets on CL without luck so ill keep looking on the forums too. Ive looked at the diagrams of the brackets and it looks like the straight XJ sliders are nearly identical to the MJ bucket brackets. And I know this is a bit of a moot point for everyone on here, but the seats are holding up me finishing it and driving it finally! I can't wait

RockMJ

Yeah, I'm looking for early model ones. Ive been looking at the direct replacment seats from Rugged Ridge and the underside of the seat looks completely flat so I'm a bit confused as to how its for earlier XJ's too being as they had the angled portions for the two rear mounts. I give up lol

RockMJ