Loomis, CA just outside of Sacramento...stiffiners??

cody4359

any members on here live close to Loomis,CA? ive emailed Dan Fredrickson at ruff stuff about making some mj stiffiners and his reply was the only reason he hasnt was because he hasnt had a comanche to take measurments off of. driving from WA to CA is a bit far for me ;) his xj stiffiners are reasonably priced so I'm assuming if he can get his own measurments to do some for the mj they wouldnt be too much more. hoping a member closer than me will be up to this

why would an MJ need stiffeners? our frames are fully boxed and not at all comparable to XJs.

my first thought as well. after doing my long arms i know that front end uni is stout. sure at some times i wonder but i know itll hold.

why do we need lockers, big tires and ane everything else we put on?? just figured it was a unibody so anymore strength would be beneficial, i realize its a bit stronger than a xj but whats the harm in beef

it's not just a bit stronger, it's a LOT stronger. like designed-to-handle-2200-pounds-of-load-in-the-bed stronger. but... :idea: maybe it'll help out those guys with rusty frames. I know my 90 could stand some extra support in the frame area. but I intend to accomplish that with a good set of rocker guards.