Brake Questions

What size are the soft brake lines on the front? Mine are starting to crack, so I need to get those replaced ASAP.

Also, how do I go about flushing the entire brake system of old fluid? Mine's more brown and nasty than anything, so I'd like to get fresh fluid in there. I'm thinking if I'm doing the front brake lines, if I just take the fluid cover off and unhook the hoses, that'll just flow right out, right?

Get a Mightyvac bleeder. I bought one at Autozone a couple of months ago. It was $34.95 which is a good price and cheaper than the other places. I don't know how I made it without one all these years. When you change your hoses it will be a good time to suck all the fluid through your system.

Get a Mightyvac bleeder. I bought one at Autozone a couple of months ago. It was $34.95 which is a good price and cheaper than the other places. I don't know how I made it without one all these years. When you change your hoses it will be a good time to suck all the fluid through your system.

From what I can see, it's basically a big container for a lot of brake fluid at once? I don't really need to worry about that, especially for $35+ I'm fine, and I'd have to special order it.

Do we know what size fittings the front lines are though? I'm not seeing any specific sizes anywhere and Advance is giving me several to choose from.