Used Car Suggestions

neohic

Well... that's that. Opposed to everything that I was considering, the final draw was a family truckster of a green '95 ZJ Laredo. I know, it's a belly button of a mid '90s Jeep, but I couldn't resist. After looking around and driving a few vehicles, there weren't any that just "fit". There's a back story too: My parents bought this Jeep ten years ago with 96k on it. I've done most of the maintenance on it over the years and this thing has never skipped a beat. It's got almost new tires under it, if it moves in the front end it's been replaced all of a month ago, everything works, it's got 186k on it now. The exterior problem with the ZJs is all the plastic. We all know whats lurking underneath. What did it for them was when they went out and bought a 2004 Liberty. They didn't want to fuss around with trying to sell it so they decided that they wanted to just hand over the title to the wife and I. Ideal? No, but it is a tested and good vehicle that'll last us a while. Right now all it needs is a wash. Comes down to it that it's pretty much what I was looking for: it's just something to drive and leave alone as I've got no interest in doing anything to it except for what it needs.

531105_234484269983777_100002666186219_428162_613935538_n.jpg

I'm sure in a couple years we'll be on the market again. For now, it'll work.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic