My Comanche medallion

jeepjerry

My grandpa worked at AMC for years and retired in the early 90's after the chrysler takeover. When my grandparents lost their house a few years ago and shortly after we lost my grandmother, my grandpa gave me this coin that he recieved while working there. It means very much to me and is one of the reasons i wanted to get my hands on a comanche. I will never get rid of it but just wondering if anybody has seen one or how uncommon they are and really just wanted to share it.

I have one. I know of a bunch of member who have them too. They show up on eBay from time to time. They were handed out with the introduction of the MJ.

You are just at the tip when it comes to MJ collectables. You should come to my place, or Pete M's.

Rob

I have one. I know of a bunch of member who have them too. They show up on eBay from time to time. They were handed out with the introduction of the MJ.

You are just at the tip when it comes to MJ collectables. You should come to my place, or Pete M's.

Rob

I'm not too far from you. I'm right by lake geneva. My buddy from work got transferred to harvard ford a few months back.

I didnt know whether to post in here or not...lol :doh:

I initially read this as "Just a tip when it comes to MJ collectables. They should come to my place, or Pete M's."

Could be translated that way...

Rob :yes:

These are cool to find. Like someone said before, they were given to the employee's at the factory when they launched the Comanche. They were never offered to the public so getting them from ebay is the most likely route. Whats cool about yours is you actually go it from someone that was the original recipient and even cooler that it was your grandpa. :thumbsup:

Matched set. :brows:

:cheers: