265/75/r15's do I need anything?

I am thinking about getting some new/used tires and thinking about getting 265/75/15 and I'm pretty sure they are ~30"-31".

My question is do I need to do anything? I know probably lower control arms from wj. I have the 2.5l and I will probably lose some power right?

But will I need to do the 2" drop shackle and zj v8 coil spring lift?

Thanks just want to know so I can save money.

Yeah I'm getting the 15's, not 16's. I looked on craigslist last night and saw someone selling 4 tires with 300 miles on them for $200, so I emailed him, and we are meeting tomorrow afternoon. I think they are General Ameritrac. I do have 1 WJ lower control, i thought 2 came with the order from rockauto, but I guess not :doh:

Ok I got the tires. They look brand new. I have a few questions..

If I have a 2.5L with 4.11 gears, is it going to be able to push the 31's pretty good? And i was thinking about adding a pretty cheap lift (1"-2") I know the chevy drop shackles will add about 1.5" but I'm looking for an even 2" lift.. I already have the WJ lower control arms for the rubbing and I'm not planning on trimming the fenders at all.

Just want to know what's out there for a lift around $100.. I know some companies have all these pucks and shackles for $300 when i go to a junkyard and get them for $50..

Thanks

go to the truck section of your local McAuto parts place ( whatever one you have near you) and pick up the Chevy shackle set they have laying on the shelf in their little truck section display. Pick up some 2" front spacers from any number of sources. Should have about $100 in the lift.

I missed the 15" rim part and read that as the much more common 265/75/16, which is 31.6" tall- what most tire companies "32's" run height-wise.

Ok I got the tires. They look brand new. I have a few questions..

If I have a 2.5L with 4.11 gears, is it going to be able to push the 31's pretty good?

Answer: No.

quote="Bignuke"]And i was thinking about adding a pretty cheap lift (1"-2") I know the chevy drop shackles will add about 1.5" but I'm looking for an even 2" lift.. I already have the WJ lower control arms for the rubbing and I'm not planning on trimming the fenders at all.

Just want to know what's out there for a lift around $100.. I know some companies have all these pucks and shackles for $300 when i go to a junkyard and get them for $50..

If it's only for the street, you don't need any lift, so why are you even asking?