parting 86 w/black interior

hooddude

I have what's left of an 86 MJ long bed with black interior. I am keeping the bucket seats, the dash is cracked there is no headliner, the carpet is bad on the floor but it is great behind the seats on the cab . Everything else looks good, visors, plastic, glove box door ect. Door panels have speaker holes but not hacked, have a complete set of seat belts. Do not want to sell individual parts, will take $100.00 + shipping for everything.

Thanks

Terry

This truck is pretty picked over and I am getting ready to scrap it. I also have a 91 parts truck that is complete minus engine/trans/transfer case. What are you looking for? My main project is an 88 shortbed from N. Carolina that now has 59,000 original miles. It was originally a 2wd that I converted, I am getting ready to long arm 4 link it front and rear with dana 44's and also put in a 98 VW TDI diesel. I will soon be selling the 2.5 liter, AX5 and transfer case if anybody is interested.

Thanks

Terry

Sorry, both parts trucks are from Indiana and are rust buckets. You might consider calling some scrap yards in Phoenix AZ, that is where I have gotten most of my rust free vehicles and parts. If you find one that will work with you they can get on the local parts locater and see what is available.

Thanks

Terry

I sent some pictures to Automan yesterday morning and they have not been posted. If anybody would like them please send me your e-mail and I will send them directly to you. The truck is going to scrap this weekend if nobody here is interested I am going to send these pieces with the truck.

Thanks

Terry

I sent some pictures to Automan yesterday morning and they have not been posted. If anybody would like them please send me your e-mail and I will send them directly to you. The truck is going to scrap this weekend if nobody here is interested I am going to send these pieces with the truck.

Thanks

Terry

Give me some time man. I can't just stop everything I'm doing, find a place to host them for you, then upload them myself, then hot link them in here...

I didn't even open the pics last night. Just read the email.

Rob

No problem here. First of all I never asked you to do all that work, you offered. Second after posting Thurs. that I would take pictures this weekend somebody asked for them Fri afternoon. I just offered to e-mail them to anybody interested, hope that is not a problem.

Thanks

Terry

Terry - Thanks for the pictures. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to pass on this to Rob as I just found out I'm gonna be paying for some unexpected medical bills. I really just needed the belts and receivers but was willing to take it all to get them.....

@Rob - your up...and if you don't want the belts and receivers.....let me know.

Archived