Dropped in to say Howdy Yall

mfpdm

Haven't been around in awhile so figured I stop in and see what was going on with everybody. I've done nothing to the build in so long it's sad. Went to the JY for the first time in a long time and found a real clean MJ that did not deserve to be there. It's in the Virginia Beach Pick n Pull for anyone interested. It's a 2wd 4cyl auto. :brows: Yep, it has stock 4.56 gears in the rear. Anyhow, I've put some stuff up in the classifieds(shameless plug) so I'll be creeping around for a while till I go back into my hole.

:cheers:

do you know if this is a short bed or long bed any bumpers and when r you getting back to updating your project :hmm:

It was a short bed. Rear bumper was mint and another member here beat me to it. Front bumper was bent in on one side. Far as the project, it will be a few months before I can get anything done on it. I'm still working a house project that I started last October. :shake:

:cheers: