MJ tackles Widow Maker.

H3RESQ

I know some don't follow all the builds on here, so figured I'd throw up a few pictures here in the pub for those that didn't know I'm in Moab with my MJ right now.

Here is a youtube video of the Manche clearing Widow Maker with ease and some other random shots from Moab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAuRy9Cj ... r_embedded

JohhnyC: Ya, I give the credit to wheelbase. The MJ has some on both 2 and 4 door XJ's and I had just enough that it pretty much did all the work for me and walked right up.

Brandon: I'll try and keep it straight, Upper Hellderado is the trail that will challenge me at keeping the truck straight the most I think. I'll continue to add pictures here, and on my build thread.

How you guys like my escavating rear bumper. Its a pretty good scoop....lol.

So how is the tcase skid that you got working out for you?

Brandon

Its working, I've scratched up the powdercoat pretty good, as well as the gas tank skid that I built. So....yup its doing its job. Very glad I modified it for better clearance! !

JohhnyC: Ya, I give the credit to wheelbase. The MJ has some on both 2 and 4 door XJ's and I had just enough that it pretty much did all the work for me and walked right up.

On that same run, my buddy in his longbed MJ also failed to make Widow Maker. I thought he would make it for sure with his 119" wheelbase.

That day, Pete from JP was riding with me shooting pictures. If I would've cleaned WM, I could've had my XJ in the magazine instead of another XJ. :D

I really like your quarter guards and taillights. :thumbsup:

So how is the tcase skid that you got working out for you?

Brandon

Its working, I've scratched up the powdercoat pretty good, as well as the gas tank skid that I built. So....yup its doing its job. Very glad I modified it for better clearance! !

Oh I'm sure, if you didn't you would have been screwed! Pics of the under side would be great to :)

Brandon