Fuel injector replacement...??

I will be on here with results as soon as I have them. I am not looking for performance gains...I have a leaking issue on one injector and a bit of a rough idle problem as well, so I hope this cures both.

They are installed. I will let you know what the difference is in MPG as soon as I can. We don't drive it a lot, but I will try to drive it more this week as we will be gone on vacation for 10 days starting on 1/20. The MPG before the swap was 15.

It definitely cured the rough idle problem. This thing purrs like a kitten now. Since it doesn't have a tach, I had to push on the gas peddle a couple times while sitting at a light to see if it was still running 8) :D .

A word of advice to anyone doing the swap...BE SURE TO LUBE THE NEW O-RINGS with just a little bit of grease before trying to install the injectors. They WILL rip :oops: if you push too hard and don't have them lined up perfectly straight. It makes a lot of smoke when raw gas is running down over the exhaust manifold :eek: .

:cheers: for having them installed and what a great deal you got for them enjoy your vacation and we will be waiting on the results jamminz.gif i will be doing the same on the 89 and 96 XJ as for the MJ she'll have to keep what she got since she is a 4.6l