Front d44 track bar?

Hey, since I have a front d44 and my axle was poorly aligned to start with. I have considered getting an adjustable track bar, however, I have run into a slight problem... The fit for it will be off because its a Ford d44. So, my question is, does anyone make one for my truck? Or for those that have it already, how did you do it? I really need my axle straight, so, any info that can help would be great. Thanks.

Here are some pics of where it links up and the old track bar (and its bad looking welding).

Here is where it links to the bottom.

Here is the upper mount. It is a newer bracket.

And here is the old track bar itself, which is about 2 inches too long.

Hope that helps in some way.

Yeah, it seems that way.... But the po did some ridiculous offroading in it and it has not so much as a bend. If I can't find a new one that I can replace this with, I may end up just reusing this one and having it shortened or modified to have a hiem joint.

First find the proper length needed.

Remove the track bar, park the truck on level ground. Ensure there's nothing in the bed or cab that would weigh it down to either side. Then rock/push the truck side to side several times to settle it on the springs. Measure the distance between mounting points, call Rock Krawler or whoever and tell them what you need.