i OWN my truck now!!

Oizarod115

yessss.... :jump: :papers: :clapping: :waving: :hate banana::hate banana::hate banana:

that was alot of emoticons... but its how i feel now.

the truck is MINE ALL MINE

paid off. MINE.... now the parents just have to find the title and give it to me.

GAAAAA ITS MINEEEE!!! YEESSS!!! :popcorn:

happy.

Congrats... :cheers: It is a great feeling to get things paid off isn't it. :D

We are down to a couple years on the truck (Dodge Ram) and about 7-8 years on the house and we will be debt free by the time I am 50. jamminz.gif

part time work takes a while to pay off 1400 bucks haha.

your liberty and rubicon payment for ONE month could have paid 85% of my truck off :eek: :eek:

Now that you payed off your truck, feel like taking on a Rubicon payment? :D Mines for sale.

Just wait guys...Enjoy this near debt free time while you can.

Soon enough you will have a house PMT, utilities PMT(electric/ oil/ gas), Credit cards PMT, car TAX, Property TAX. OH, please DO NOT read your pay stud thats attached to your pay check, you will see about 1/3 of what you earn go's to the slobs that don't work and live off the rest of US!!!!

Personally, Tonight I just dumped $350 into a new hot water heater, and Last week, $2000 in a new furnace!!! Tomarrow will cost me another $1500 for an electric upgrade here on my house!! Sometime it seems like when it rains it poors!! Thank god we budgeted for the furnace and the electric work!! Also THANK GOD I work in the industry and can do most of this myself!!!

Sorry for the reality check, but you are gonna see it soon enough!!!

To all the guys who know and live this stuff....SO SORRY for the reminder!!

CW

1/3 CW? doesnt seem THAT bad

i know my pops pays 56 percent of his paycheck to big brother, AND THEN it time for bills and savign and such...Canada has it ups and downs and the texes in Ontario is definately a DOWN

Sorry bout ur luck with the heater and wiring and such! but theoretically safe for 5 years at least?? Could be one less thing u have to worry about :cheers:

Just got done putting a new heat pump in (just the outside unit...$1300:(), and am about to replace the water heater.

Just when you think you have some "Jeep" money...something always comes along..

Jeff

Soon enough you will have a house PMT, utilities PMT(electric/ oil/ gas), Credit cards PMT, car TAX, Property TAX. OH, please DO NOT read your pay stud thats attached to your pay check, you will see about 1/3 of what you earn go's to the slobs that don't work and live off the rest of US!!!!

CW

Well, then I gues I should be saying sorry? I happen to be one of those "slobs that don't work and live off the rest of you guys" although it's not technically my fault. Not many people know, but I have a genetic disorder known as Cystic Fibrosis that affects my respiritory, digestive and immune systems. My doctor told me when I was 6 that I wouldn't live to be 18 (I'm 25 now). So, I can't work because it would do more damage than anything. BTW, congrats Oiz on officially owning your truck.

CW

Well, then I gues I should be saying sorry? I happen to be one of those "slobs that don't work and live off the rest of you guys" although it's not technically my fault. Not many people know, but I have a genetic disorder known as Cystic Fibrosis that affects my respiritory, digestive and immune systems. My doctor told me when I was 6 that I wouldn't live to be 18 (I'm 25 now). So, I can't work because it would do more damage than anything. BTW, congrats Oiz on officially owning your truck.

i think he was more referring to the folks that don't work because they're addicted to marijuana, and other BS like that rather than the folks with legitimate REASONS why they can't work,

glad you're still with us! :USAflag:

i think he was more referring to the folks that don't work because they're addicted to marijuana, and other BS like that rather than the folks with legitimate REASONS why they can't work,

glad you're still with us! :USAflag:

Adsolutly right Oizarod, I WAS talking about the LAZY ARSES out there. Not the people that got the crappy end of the stick!

I lost a good friend to this aweful disease about ten years ago... Take life one day at a time and live it to the fullest!! God bless!

CW

Thanks guys, I honestly didn't think that anyone else really had ever heard of it before. I too have lost people I knew from it, so I'm just living one day at a time, and trying to make the most of each day I'm here. I'd been trying to think of a way to let everyone here know about it, and then this popped up, and I just jumped in and brought it up. But I too agree that the lazy ones that CAN work but choose not to should be dragged out into the street and beat with a stick.

theres still hope on the disease i think though, i heard they were making advancemnts?

one of my former class mates just got a double lung transplant within days of him almost dieing, shook the whole town. pretty powerful stuff