90's Sportruck Squiggly Graphics?

Know it's a longshot, and I'm going to get :mad: for it :shake: :rotfl2: but I need a good picture of the squiggly "SporTruck" graphics on an MJ. Been searching the threads for one but I can't find the thread where I saw a good image of it.

Also, I happen to like the squigglies very much. Although I may be the only one here.... :hmm: Anyone know where I could pick up a squiggly set?

I thought the Sportruck ended in like '88? Are you maybe thinking of the squiggly "pioneer" graphics from '91 & '92?

I have never seen them re-popped. My suggestion would be have a set repro'd by a local graphics shop.

No, "SporTruck" was the name for the base model (nothing fancy) and the base model was around til the truck ended it's run in 92. Here's what I'm talking about.

Image Not Found

-----------------------------

Found the thread with the picture, but I'd like to know if there were any variations of this, and whether or not I have to custom make these graphics (99% probablilty) or possibly hit the dealership up for some.. :dunno:

Just a PrintScreen from the parts manual, yar matey. :cheers: Did a check too, unfortunately none of them are available anymore.

Darn, well, maybe one day I'll get around to getting some made. Looks a hell of a lot better than these faded hockey sticks I'm running. :ack:

Use a razor blade and carefully remove the old decals. Clean the surface. You can see the outline on the old paint. To be safe take pics and measurements before removing the old graphics. If you have a steady hand you can freehand repaint them back on. If not, then use masking tape.

Use a razor blade and carefully remove the old decals. Clean the surface. You can see the outline on the old paint. To be safe take pics and measurements before removing the old graphics. If you have a steady hand you can freehand repaint them back on. If not, then use masking tape.

:cheers: :brows: Thought about doing that, but not sure if I want to just yet. I have to get the truck repainted eventually and rust removed everywhere, so I'll probably run the hockey sticks 'til I get to that point.