~Jacked up comanche Project~ (finished)

so i finially fixed all the rot and painted the comanche and just took it off roading today for the first time here's all the pics i have from when i bought it. 4 wheel drive is still broken and its a 4 cylinder but hey she still moves haha jamminz.gif

if you have any questions or comment feel free to ask and tell me what you think :thumbsup:

well since you asked haha..... if it were me id swap the stock bumpers on, swap out mirrors for the stock ones, and add wheel spacers to get the tires poking out a little. the more expensive idea would be bigger more aggresive tires. oh, and the free upgrade would be to remove the rusty's sticker lol with a little more time that will be a good looking truck. what size lift/tires you have right now?

well since you asked haha..... if it were me id swap the stock bumpers on, swap out mirrors for the stock ones, and add wheel spacers to get the tires poking out a little. the more expensive idea would be bigger more aggresive tires. oh, and the free upgrade would be to remove the rusty's sticker lol with a little more time that will be a good looking truck. what size lift/tires you have right now?

well when i bought the jeep it had stupid bumpers like the rear one so i made the front and plan on doing the same idea for the back bumper, and those are stock mirrors i believe but i plan on getting the newer style soon. also i was thinking about wheel spacers just havent gotten there yet and i don't have budget for new tires so these will have to do. tire size is 265/75r16 with a six inch lift. its a 2.5L auto with d35/d30 axels so bigger tires are not really a option rite now hahah

and when i get the money its going towards rear leaf replacements lower CA drop brackets and an adjustable trac-bar, then ill work on cosmetics haha but i did put a $100 paint job on it (hot rod black) jamminz.gif but thanks for the ideas :cheers:

ya tires are spendy, then gearing would need to be done haha to me having them stickout past the flares a bit makes rigs look better but thats just my 2¢ in metric is that size about a 30" or 31"? and who are you going with for the control arm drop? i used rocky-road on my xj, ordered a set for the mj 2 weeks ago an am still waiting for arrival.