factory longbed rollbar, CA.

M1A1TankerTom

I have a factory comanche long bed rollbar that I'm gonna throw up for sale. I was gonna chop it up to make it fit in my short bed but just can't do it knowing how rare the long bed roll bars are. This thing is in perfect shape, no dents, dings, or rust. It is currently painted black. I broke my digital camera last weekend while I was wheeling so I don't have pics. I guess if you really want a pic I could send you one off my cell phone. Hit me up if you are interested.

Pick up only, will not ship. Located in Kelseyville, CA. Asking $150 bucks.

I feel your pain, seems like all the good stuff is always too far. What do you mean by trained down?

A Parts Train, if you know someone going to SoCal or Vegas then I can meet who ever has it and pick it up off them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for meeting me so far away, and on my schedule. I haven't bolted it down yet, but it fits nice in my LWB, and is in perfect condition.

Here's the picture after we crammed the roll bar into my recent investment. Driving home was hot in the California sun, and got cold in the Oregon night, but it was worth it seeing people look over to figure out what was sticking out of my car.

Thanks for meeting me so far away, and on my schedule. I haven't bolted it down yet, but it fits nice in my LWB, and is in perfect condition.

Here's the picture after we crammed the roll bar into my recent investment. Driving home was hot in the California sun, and got cold in the Oregon night, but it was worth it seeing people look over to figure out what was sticking out of my car.

Thats great!! were are the other 2 bars on the floor?

Archived