Relocated fuse panel

My fuse panel was relocated to the passenger side using a Cadillac panel. It's mounted face-down below the lower dash. Hopefully I won't have any more issues with the clutch fluid but it sure won't get to my fuses anymore.

The numbers on the new panel coincide with the numbers (not location) on the MJ panel.

My fuse panel was relocated to the passenger side using a Cadillac panel. It's mounted face-down below the lower dash. Hopefully I won't have any more issues with the clutch fluid but it sure won't get to my fuses anymore.

the numbers on the new panel coincide with the numbers (not location) on the MJ panel.

Very Nice. Did you do the work yourself or have it done?. about how much time/material was involved ? any particular reason for using a caddy fuse panel?

That move should definitely solve the clutch leak problem..good work!

Very Nice. Did you do the work yourself or have it done?. about how much time/material was involved ? any particular reason for using a caddy fuse panel?

That move should definitely solve the clutch leak problem..good work!

I hired an auto electrician to solve my wiper issue and he discovered the back of my fuse panel eaten up by clutch fluid. He had the Caddy panel on hand at his shop and had used them in XJs before with success. Not much material needed but a lot of time to transfer each wire to it's proper order on the new panel. He also included all new fuse connectors that were crimped and soldered on to each wire. I know many of you would prefer to do the work yourselves but I just wasn't mentally in the mood for this project and decided to hire a pro.