lug studs

so i order in from napa all lug studs and lug nuts. i get them and icant get them to pull thru the hub on my mj any body know is there a differance in the 89 lug studs as this is what they orderd them in for :fs1: and the 86 lug studs? and if there is what is the part # for the 86 studs?

Put the stud in the freezer for a few hours, heat the axle flange with a torch, use liberal amounts of grease, a few washers (also covered in grease), a lug nut and either a large breaker bar (30" or longer) or an impact. Should pull it right in.

Throw that lug nut in the trash afterwards.

Yeah I figured it out thanks for the replyes guys. I just figured it was gona be the same process as any other car or truck I had put new studs in. I got just one side front done. I'm thinking for the next one I'm using a press.

The way I had tryed to do this was by placing them in the using. Lug nuts to pull the studs into place. Used a half inch drive ratchet with a 4' cheater pipe still didn't seat them all the way. So my dad ended up using a bfh and a punch to set them.